domingo, 6 de julho de 2008

  • SISTER´S TALK AT WIMBLEDON
At Wimbledon court, England, the Williams sisters were talking. My poet was listening to…

– Sister, what´s we gona do, with these chicks? – whispered Venus.
– Oh, sister, we are going to kick their ass! You know… – Serena said.
– Ya! You´re right… And then, Serena? – Venus said doubtfully.
– Well, then I have to show how pretty I am; you know…. You do not mind, I thing?... – said Serena.
– Oh, sister!... What´s in your mind ? – said Venus.
– Doesn´t matter! – said Serena.
– What is matter?
– Oh, sister, never mind… They will look at me and understand it; and then, then, sweet sister, they just will lose their mind.
– Oh, sister!... Let´s win this Wimbledon stuff – said Venus.

And they win Wimbledon. And, was Serena right? I will have to ask my poet (he loves them).
  • Venus and Serena, sisters talk at Wimbledon

  • Serena Williams after tennis court

Post scriptum: Para os amantes do ténis, a final de pares do torneio de Wimbledon de 2008, jogada ontem 5 de Julho (Raymond/Stosur versus Serena /Venus Williams), pode ser vista e apreciada aqui: http://wimbledon.mediazone.com/other/ladies_doubles.html

Sem comentários: